29.5.15

summer style

grey muscle tank / white scalloped blouse/ espadrilles/ boyfriend shorts/ scalloped chambray shorts/ black muscle tank
Summer is here! I love love love summer. I often find it's hard to dress in a way that's comfortable, stylish, allows me to play with the kids freely, and errs on the modest side, but I think this year will be one of the easiest yet. High neck lines and everywhere!

I've started doing almost all of my shopping at Gap or Old Navy, because I can't find an easier method with their free shipping, free returns, and fast service. Never ever buy anything from either store unless it's at least 30% off, because their sales are crazytown. Normally If I buy something from Gap it's because they're offering 35-50% off (which is often), and that includes already on-sale items, so I end up getting closer to 50-70% off the regular price.

I love the boyfriend shorts, muscle tanks, and anything with scalloped edges. I just got the striped espadrilles for our upcoming trip and they're super comfy and go with everything! I also love long maxi skirts but it's hard to find them long enough #tallgirlproblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment