Just in case you don't follow my other, lesser known blog (and oddly it was my first blog and I've kept it longer than this one!), I thought I'd share a few posts I've written recently. I always debate where to publish certain posts because though they're adoption + pregnancy themed (which the whole other blog is dedicated to), they're often things I want to share with a wider audience. Most of the time, they'll end up there, but if you're interested you can pop over and read them. As always, I love reader feedback!
- first, the basics. prego stats for weeks 8, 9, 10
- how suddenly I'm dreaming of all BOYS.
- the six things we consider when choosing a baby name.
- a post on if I'll breastfeed baby #3. not easy to write.
- a movie trailer for a documentary on International Adoption
Moments With Love HD from Dennis Michaelis on Vimeo.